About this course
Dermaplaning is a manual exfoliation treatment using a sterile scalpel to gently scrape away surface skin cells and removes the unwanted downy vellus hairs that cover the surface of the face, otherwise known as peach fuzz.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Removes surface dead skin cells
- Improves uneven skin tone and brightens the skin
- Increases the absorption of topical skin care products
- Speeds up cellular regeneration
- Removes unwanted Vellus hair
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Who is this course suitable for?
Pre-requisite for this course apply, Students must hold a certificate in one of the following:
Level 3 Beauty , Level 4 Microblading or ABT Accredited Microblading Certificate.
- Welcome & introduction
- Health & Hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Consultation & contra indications
- Pre-& after care advice
- Full Demonstration
- Practical, on models and peers
On completion of your course, you will receive an accredited certificate that will allow you to obtain Insurance.