Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read these carefully as they will be applied to your course booking fees, registration, refunds and venues.
- To secure a place on your chosen course, you are required to pay in full at the time of booking.
- We have a cooling off period of 1 week. If in this time you wish to cancel your place on the course you can do so free of charge and your deposit/payment will be refunded to you in full. This is ONLY applicable for bookings taken 1 calendar month before the course start date. Deposits are non-refundable after the cooling off period.
- You may transfer to a new course date up to 2 weeks prior to your course start date free of charge. If you wish to transfer the date within the 2 weeks leading up to the course, a £30 administration fee will be charged.
- Less than 48hrs notice will incur a 50% loss of the course fee.
- If you fail to attend your course with no prior notice, you will lose 100% of your course fee.
- All courses will commence promptly at the time stated, irrespective of whether all students are present. They will not be delayed for latecomers. Tutors are not responsible for repeating notes or stages missed and can refuse to admit you at their discretion.
- If any student behaves inappropriately either before or during a course or assessment or removes any equipment belong to Très Chic Beauty Academy, the will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given.
- The use of camcorders, mobile phone cameras and any other audio/visual equipment is not permitted during class.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on our premises.
- Paying for/attending a course does not guarantee you being awarded your Certificate. Certificates are gained by meeting all criteria set out by the course provider and that of the accreditation body. The tutor will only issue Certificates to all those students who have met these criteria during their course and by way of successful case studies.
- Students who are unable to understand to speak English will only be permitted to attend a course without the assistance of a suitably qualified interpreter. The student is responsible for this expense.
- In some case, course dates/venues may need to be changed due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instant, if you cannot attend the new date/venue, you will be offered a new course date or a full refund.
By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you are entering into a legally binding contract with Très Chic Beauty Academy. Your course place will not be secured until you have agreed to abide by these.
Spread the cost of your online basket!
Payl8r is a simple payment option that enables you to purchase goods and services online and spread the cost over time period to suit.
You can repay in full within 30 days at 0% interest, or choose an instalment plan to repay on a monthly basis. You can change your instalment plan at any time. Interest rates from 0% - 24% per year Click the Payl8r button at checkout on participating stores and they will approve you within minutes
Will I qualify?
If you have a UK bank account or debit card, you can use Payl8r! student retired employed self-employed benefits Finance is subject to your ability to repay the loan
How It Works
- Add items to basket and checkout
- Click Payl8r
- Choose your payment plan
Très Chic Beauty Academy is a registered Trading name, Credit Introducer and Appointed Representative of Social Money Ltd t/a Payl8r, a company registered in England under company number 08054296 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number: 675283. registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner reference number 08054296.