ABOUT THIS COURSE
- One Day
- Pre-Requisites Nationally recognised Level 2 Beauty Therapy, Accredited Facial Qualification, Micro-blading or Micro-pigmentation qualification.
This course combines Chemical Skin Peels, Microneedleing roller and automatic method and Mesotherapy.
Theory for all methods will be revised in the morning session, followed by an intense practice session in the afternoon.
This course runs from 9.30am to 6.30pm to ensure we have enough time to cover all aspects of the course.
To find out more about each individual treatment please visit the relevant course pages.
We train you to use a specialist cosmeceutical range Circadia, to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Starter kits are available to purchase at an addition cost.
- Welcome, Introduction, First Aid, Toilets and Fire Exits.
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin re cap
- Health and Safety
- Consultation and Skin Analysis
- History and science of peels
- Home care Prescribing
Terms and conditions must be read and agreed prior to attending your course. These can be found on our website.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will receive your Très Chic Beauty Academy Certificate. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.