ABOUT THIS COURSE
- One Day
- Pre-Requisites Nationally recognised Level 2 Beauty Therapy, Accredited Facial Qualification, Micro-blading or Micro-pigmentation qualification
skin needling otherwise known as collagen induction therapy leads the way in skin rejuvenation, by creating channels in the skin to introduce specialise serums deep into the dermis. this treatment carries no risk or downtime to the client. It is a procedure whereby a device, such as a derma roller or an automated pen device, is passed across the surface of the skin creating superficial punctures that stimulate a healing response. During the course, we cover both automatic and roller methods.
You can treat skin conditions such as:
- Acne scars
- Skin scars
- Skin tone and enlarged pores
- Collagen induction
- Skin rejuvenation
- Face lifting
- Cellulite and stretch marks
We train you to use a specialist cosmeceutical range Circadia, to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Starter kits are available to purchase at an addition cost.
- Welcome, Introduction, First Aid, Toilets and Fire Exits.
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin
- Health and Safety
- Consultation and Skin Analysis
- History of Skin Needling
- The Science behind Inno pen and Derma roller
- Home care Prescribing
Terms and conditions must be read and agreed prior to attending your course. These can be found on our website.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will receive your Très Chic Beauty Academy Certificate. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.