ABOUT THIS COURSE
- One Day
- Pre-Requisites Nationally recognised Level 2 Beauty Therapy, Accredited Facial Qualification, Micro-blading or Micro-pigmentation qualification
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical treatment used to very superficially inject professional skincare serums into the skin at an epidermal level.
During the day of training, you will learn how to safely administer specialist serums into the skin using micro injections.
We train you to use a specialist cosmeceutical range Circadia and Dermaseuitic to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Starter kits are available to purchase at an additional cost.
- Welcome, Introduction, First Aid, Toilets and Fire Exits.
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin
- Health and Safety
- Consultation and Skin Analysis
- History of Skin Needling
- The Science behind Inno pen and Derma roller
- Home care Prescribing
Terms and conditions must be read and agreed prior to attending your course. These can be found on our website.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will receive your Très Chic Beauty Academy Certificate. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.