About This Course
Facials are a wonderfully relaxing and extremely beneficial in maintaining the health and appearance of the skin.
You will learn how to carry out a full facial treatment that includes deep cleansing,steaming,extractions, face, neck and shoulder massage and mask application and finishing product application.
You will learn about different skin types and how to advise your clients on their skin care routine.
Adding facials to your treatment list can earn you up to £75 per hour with clients returning month on month.
This course runs over one full day from 10am to 6pm.
We train you to use a specialist cosmesutical range Circadia, to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Starter kits are available to purchase at an addition cost.
We will teach you all about:
- Skin dryness and re-hydration
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Creating a suitable environment
who is this course suitable for:
There are no pre-requisites for our facial training course,this course is suited to anyone:
- with an interest in beauty
- thinking about embarking on a career in the beauty
- medics or SPMU’s who have done advanced skin therapy courses but would like to add a facial element into their treatments.
- Welcome, Introduction, First Aid, Toilets and Fire Exits.
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin
- Health and Safety
- Consultation and Skin Analysis
- Cleanse, massage and mask application Techniques
- Home care Prescribing
Terms and conditions must be read and agreed prior to attending your course. These can be found on our website.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will receive your Très Chic Beauty Academy Certificate. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.