About this course
Dermaplaning is a manual exfoliation treatment using a sterile scalpel to gently scrape away surface skin cells and removes the unwanted downy vellus hairs that cover the surface of the face, otherwise known as peach fuzz. Dermaplaning can be used as a stand alone treatment as well as preparing the skin for other treatments such as chemical peels and treatment masks
We train using Circadia and Dermaceutic professional product ranges, favoured by the house wife’s of Cheshire, and used in aesthetic clinics worldwide.
Starter kits are available at an additional cost.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Removes surface dead skin cells
- Improves uneven skin tone and brightens the skin
- Increases the absorption of topical skin care products
- Speeds up cellular regeneration
- Removes unwanted Vellus hair
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Who is this course suitable for?
Pre-requisite for this course apply, Students must hold a certificate in one or more of the following:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 Beauty Therapy Certificate or equivalent, accredited Facial Certificate, Microblading or SPMU artists
- Welcome & introduction
- Health & Hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin
- Consultation & contraindications
- Pre & aftercare advice
- Full Demonstration
- Practical, on models and peers
On completion of your course, you will receive an accredited certificate that will allow you to obtain Insurance.