About this course
- 1 Day
Pre-requisites – Students must hold a certificate in one or more of the following:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 Beauty Therapy Certificate or equivalent, accredited Facial Certificate, Microblading or SPMU artists
Dermaplaning is a manual exfoliation treatment using a sterile scalpel to gently scrape away surface skin cells and removes the unwanted downy vellus hairs that cover the surface of the face, otherwise known as peach fuzz. Dermaplaning can be used as a stand alone treatment as well as preparing the skin for other treatments such as chemical peels and treatment masks
During the course we use Circadia professional product range, favoured by the house wife’s of Cheshire, and used in aesthetic clinics worldwide.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Removes surface dead skin cells
- Improves uneven skin tone and brightens the skin
- Increases the absorption of topical skin care products
- Speeds up cellular regeneration
- Removes unwanted Vellus hair
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Welcome & introduction
- Health & Hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin
- Consultation & contraindications
- Pre & aftercare advice
- Full Demonstration
- Practical, on models and peers
On completion of your course, you will receive an accredited certificate that will allow you to obtain Insurance.