ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Half Day
- Pre-Requisites Nationally recognised Level 2 Beauty Therapy, Accredited Facial Qualification, Micro-blading or Micro-pigmentation qualification
Chemical Peels can treat many skin conditions, they can be used as a stand-alone facial treatment or combined with other aesthetic facials to achieve optimal results for your clients. During the day of training, you will learn about the different peels, derivatives and percentages.
Treatable Skin Conditions:
- Ageing skin
- Acne Scarring
- Photo damaged skin
- Rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores, dull, sallow skin colour
We train you to use a specialist cosmeceutical range Circadia, to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Starter kits are available to purchase at an additional cost.
- Welcome, Introduction, First Aid, Toilets and Fire Exits.
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin recap
- Health and Safety
- Consultation and Skin Analysis
- History and science of peels
- Home care Prescribing
Terms and conditions must be read and agreed prior to attending your course. These can be found on our website.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will receive your Très Chic Beauty Academy Certificate. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.