Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read these carefully as they will be applied to your course booking fees, registration, refunds and venues.
- To secure a place on your chosen course, you are required to pay in full at the time of booking.
- We have a cooling off period of 1 week. If in this time you wish to cancel your place on the course you can do so free of charge and your deposit/payment will be refunded to you in full. This is ONLY applicable for bookings taken 1 calendar month before the course start date. Deposits are non refundable after the cooling off period.
- You may transfer to a new course date up to 2 weeks prior to your course start date free of charge. If you wish to transfer the date within the 2 weeks leading up to the course, a £30 administration fee will be charged.
- Less than 48hrs notice will incur a 50% loss of the course fee.
- If you fail to attend your course with no prior notice, you will lose 100% of your course fee.
- All courses will commence promptly at the time stated, irrespective of whether all students are present. They will not be delayed for late comers. Tutors are not responsible for repeating notes or stages missed and can refuse to admit you at their discretion.
- If any student behaves inappropriately either before or during a course or assessment or removes any equipment belong to Très Chic Beauty Academy, the will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given.
- The use of camcorders, mobile phone cameras and any other audio/visual equipment is not permitted during class.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on our premises.
- Paying for/attending a course does not guarantee you being awarded your Certificate. Certificates are gained by meeting all criteria set out by the course provider and that of the accreditation body. The tutor will only issue Certificates to all those students who have met this criteria during their course and by way of successful case studies.
- Students who are unable to understand to speak English will only be permitted to attend a course without the assistance of a suitably qualified interpreter. The student is responsible for this expense.
- In some case, course dates/venues may need to be changed due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instant, if you cannot attend the new date/venue, you will be offered a new course date or a full refund.
By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you are entering into a legally binding contract with Très Chic Beauty Academy. Your course place will not be secured until you have agreed to abide with these.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.